Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: GLAM LYRICS NEEDED! PLZ help...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay i have this one on the PC for now, i'll have to dig out the other GP tunez and i'll get them to ya... i THINK theze are right haha.

    Also, i have the Ana Black songz on cassette, i just need to find it. Will look tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

    WILL YOU BE MY MOTHER
    ---------------------

    Just stepped offstage and i'm feeling fine
    Looks like another night for a fight oh no
    At the after party, don't have a clue
    I'm feeling drunk and i'm thinking of you

    Pre:

    My Porno Queen, rock n roll bad dream's The reason i'm drunk tonight
    Squeeze me and hold me, make me feel allrite
    Allrite

    Will you be my mother? Can i be your dog?
    Will you be my mother yeah, and can i be your dog?
    Will you be my mother? Can i be your dog?
    I'm feeling oh so lonely.. lonely's something i forgot.

    Geetar solo

    Repeat pre and chorus.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KnightHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been in a glammy kick lately, learnin' myself some favorites...but the sound is a little rough on my CD-Rs, so if anyone could help me out with the lyrics to any of the following, I'd much appreciate it. I suck at deciphering....

    Glamour Punks:
    -18 Reasons to Hate
    -Hollywood Holocaust Babies
    - Mother Dog

    Ana Black:
    - Straight Jacket Shake
    - Fight Fire with Fire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •